You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Landed On My Bed?

Real Ghost Stories

What Landed On My Bed?

 

This story happened at around 9 in the morning. I am using the master bedroom alone because no one dared to use it because it's too big to clean LOL. This happened in our house, the one that we are still living right now. That is our permanent address and I am currently renting an apartment with workmates behind our office building, but I still go to our house when I have business there, especially during day offs and or just to visit my mom and the rest.

The event occurred in my room last 2012. The room used to be my grandparents' room when it was built (the house is my grandparents', then my family are the ones left to live with my aunt on the other room and my uncle in the only room near the living room). When they passed away, it became my family room. It had 2 beds before one that my grandpa owns and one is my grandma's. It has 3 beds when I started to own the room. The bed that is on the right side wall when you enter the room belongs to my grandpa (who passed away when I was 3). I use it when the sun is up because my bed which I placed across the door will be hit with the sunrise and will get hot later on. The third bed was owned by my grandma (the biggest and the one I used before when I was younger and when she passed away a year after my grandpa died) can be seen at the very left side of the room in front of our closet.

I was about to continue to sleep after I transferred, but when I'm about to drift off, I felt something that stepped to the bed which made my head fall to that part because I'm sleeping facing left side, on the wall (I always sleep sideways for some reason I will share soon). In my mind someone from my family stepped to the bed to grab something above me, but I quickly remember that the elevated divider is on my foot part. Then after I felt my head fall to the part of the bed where someone stepped on it, I froze and stood up immediately rushing to the door, but I was shocked to see my older sister (who at that time was living with us already. She went home to our place after she was sent to Manila for 9 years when my dad died in 2011) leaving her room across my room to go downstairs. She looked nervous then she awkwardly laughed. I said "What happened to you? I felt something stepped to the bed while I'm drifting off to sleep so I rushed to the door and was about to go downstairs." She said "I heard footsteps running so I was planning to rush off downstairs." Then we paused for a second and we both rushed downstairs. My older sister has her own experiences also before when she was younger and was not sent to Manila and got married yet. As of now, please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Other hauntings by deyanna

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deyanna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-24)
Carol9510hotmailcom,

Sure. I'll check that later. Thanks.

Deyanna
carol9510hotmailcom (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-13)
Do you mind if I tell this story on my Youtube channel? I won't say any names, and you will be able to check here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYRhiKI18tKfcyCDoij747g
deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-11)
Majarlika012,

I had thought of asking my mom this week in regards to the history of the house and the usage of it during the War. Nothing also happened after we went down from the second floor because we spent mostly of our time that day outside of our house:D LOL. Anyways, Thanks for reading ❤

Deyanna
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Thank you for the story. However, I wish to ask some questions.

Did you, by any chance, asked the elders of the house of its history, or at least tell them what you and your sister experienced? What happened after you went down the stairs? Did you experience anything else after that incident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: