You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Random Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Random Ghost

 

I was sitting down in my granny's old chair watching television. I was also watching my dog, Frisky, outside. I noticed out of the corner of my eye something white underneath the windowsill. It was a white face and it was laughing. I got so scared I ran into the living room. Later on when I checked to see if it was still there, it was gone.

It was about 4:00 in the morning and I was still up, surprisingly. I looked into the kitchen and saw the same face I saw underneath the windowsill float into the playroom (where I first saw the face) This time, it was full bodied though! It did not look like a person, but like your make believe ghost, which is why it was so weird. I knew that I was not dreaming it because I know that I was wide awake and I wasn't seeing things because I had a strange eerie feeling when I saw it.

My brother, his friend, and I were up in my brother's room. My brother told me to look and there was a blue light floating around his room. I looked at both of their hands, and they did not have a laser pointer or anything. No one else was in the room, so we all ran out as fast as we could!

I do not know what was up with this ghost, but it was about eight years ago when I was six when it happened. Nothing else has been happening with the random ghost, so I think that it is gone. I have always wanted to know who/what it was, but I guess I will never find out. Your guess is as good as mine.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
that is real real real weird! I cannot believe how many ghosts that you have in your house! How are you not terrified?
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Tonith,
It is scary, but cool at times. Just depends on who is there with me.

Melaaa,
I am not sure. Sometimes ghost are attracted to certain people for some reason and I guess I am one of them!

Princess123,
Most of the time, I am fine with my house.

Troyarn,
I think that you may have gotten the wrong story again... My granny wasn't in this one.
😆
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
Again, I do hope your gran gets the rest she needs. And that, of course, was not enough characters for this comment.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
i love this story, and you should get someone to bless the house, if it carries on happening or if you just can't handle it anymore now, get them to do it right away.

Princess123 x ❤
melaaa (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
Why is it that some people have a lot of ghost and spirit encounters and some people have none? You seem to have a lot of experiences? 😕
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
It must be something living in your house with others experiencing phenomenon besides you. I don't know what it was but apparently you are very sensitive and you will have to deal with it, which from your posts you do by now. I don't know if its a curse or a gift but you have it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: