You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Blue Eyed Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Little Blue Eyed Boy

 

From as far back as I can remember I've had paranormal experiences. I also realized at an early age, that most of time keeping those experiences to myself was the best way to go. When I was four years old, I related one of these experiences to my grandma. She was immediately offended and stated that I needed God and that I was 'pure evil'. So for the most part while I was growing up, I ignored, shut out or pretended these things didn't happen.

Sharing my stories is never easy. It takes a lot out of me. My hands sweat and my insides shake. Not because I'm worried no one will believe me or that I will be judged, but because I know voicing these things make them stronger.

My first story is about a little blue eyed boy. In October (2016) it will be 20 years since I was visited by this child.

The day started out as any other weekday. I woke up early, woke my 4 kids up, fixed them breakfast and sent them to school. Usually my husband works nights but this week he was on days. I was super excited to have the house to myself, to just be alone for once. We had moved into the house less than a month before so I had been working myself nearly to death trying to get things organized. I was more than ready for a ME day.

I quickly straightened up the house, making beds, vacuuming and starting the laundry. I then went into the living room to do what I had been wanting to do for weeks. Sew. I set my sewing machine up on a table. I laid the fabric on the floor and pinned my pattern to the top of it. As I started to cut the pieces out I heard a giggle.

I looked up just in time to see a beautiful little boy standing on the top step of my living room. My first thought was that he had came inside through the other front door. He was dirty, filthy in fact. Dirt smudges on his cheeks, all over his blue overalls. His overalls were only strapped on one side, the other strap hanging loosely by his side. His shirt was a faded yellow/white check. He had the most vivid astonishingly blue eyes I had ever seen. He looked to be about 18 months old, maybe 2 years. He had blonde hair sticking up all over the place and it too had dirt in it. He was solid, there was no reason for me to believe he was a ghost. I laughingly asked, "Where did you come from?"

He giggled again. I looked away for a few seconds while getting up off the floor. When I looked up again, he was gone. But I could still hear his giggles... Trailing off.

I walked through the house calling for him. I checked the other doors of the house. The one in the playroom, we refer to as 'the other front door'. It was locked. I looked in closets and under beds all the time calling out to him. After what seemed to be a very long time, I started checking windows to make sure there wasn't an open one. I never found the little blue eyed boy that day and I have not seen him since. But I will always remember exactly what he looked like.

I'm not sure if he's still here. Sometimes when the musical rocking horse in my grand daughters' playroom randomly starts playing, I imagine it's him just having a good time, playing as other children do.

Other hauntings by yomomma

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yomomma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-10-09)
Hi C2C and Madgurlee, sorry it has taken so long for me to reply to your comments.
C2C- thank you, I am glad you enjoy my stories.

Madgurlee- to answer your question, No I don't think it was the mass in my bathroom was the little boy. It seemed a little taller. I got the feeling it was female. Thank you for reading my stories.
Madgurlee (19 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-19)
Hi Yomama I have only read y two of your stories but I'm going to read all of them I lvoe how you tell them, I can picture what your saying perfectly. Do you think the 3ft mass in your bathroom when you where having a shower was this little boy or is that too tall.
C2C (3 stories) (62 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-19)
Your story and the follow-up comments were so fun to read I had to remove my eye makeup one eye at a time so I could keep reading...LOL. Keep the stories coming! You are a gifted writer!
yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
YuzYusry_DevilEye- Thank you for commenting. I would like to think he's still here. If not I would welcome him back in an instant.
yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Miracles51031- Thank you for your comment. It's an amazing experience as I'm sure you know. Even after all these years I get an overwhelming feeling of happiness when I think of him.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
yomomma - I haven't read the comments, which is something I rarely ever do as I try not to repeat something already said. However, in this case I'm speaking first and reading second. I just want to say I loved this story. Absolutely loved it ❤

When my daughter was little, I was visited by a little girl around the same age as my daughter. And I saw her as clearly as you saw this baby. I will never forget that experience.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Now I'm going to read the comments 😊
YuzYusry_DevilEye (1 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-18)
I'm sure he's just there because he is lonely. Sometimes they also do get bored so they just mess with people. They also want to have fun and play just like us so just let him be. Should you ever meet him again just try talking but if he doesn't want to, give him a toy or just let him be. He knows what he wants
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Yomomma,
Thanks for commenting back:).
Hmm maybe you are gifted in some way. And because of other experiences you had, you could very well be more intune when those happen.

I tend to notice more when I reach out and talk about them. More like a heightened awareness.

Now as far as the little boy, maybe it couldve been a relative that has since long passed, and was just coming in to check on you. And as not to try and scare you, came in the image of a little boy with those beautiful eyes.
Hehe I can't stop thinking about them:).
yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
2nd1st - It seems to me when I start talking or even doing some heavy thinking about the experiences, new ones start coming in an abundance. I'm not sure it is because I'm acknowledging it or if it's just because I seem to be more in-tune. Hope that makes sense to you.

I was not at all afraid of the little boy. Remember when I saw him I was sure he was human. Even after realizing there was no way he could be human, I wasn't afraid. I didn't get a feeling that he was evil or that he wanted to harm me. It may have been that it was one of the very few times that I did not question myself on what I had seen. He was here. I feel privileged to have seen him.

Spiritwaiting- I grew up around here. We've lived in the house for 20 years. I know of the family who built the house. I know most of the occupants prior to us buying it. I think it was built in either '68 or '69. However I have no knowledge what might have been on this site before that other than farm land.

Otter- Thank you, I still have a hard time putting into words what it meant to me to see him. And thank you for the info on the overalls.

_Mustapha- Is there something that makes you say this other than they are capable of taking other forms.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Oh Tweed lol, Rook is correct. It's the call we give for the University of A here in Arkansas. Woooo Pig Soooie! Razorbacks! It's an Arkie thing. Really surprised you didn't goggle it!

Everyone have a GREAT weekend! I'll be reclaiming another barn. 50+ year old Cypress.
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Great story, I got the impression reading it you were blessed to have seen this little boy, don't know why, it was beautiful to me. Most likely because you described him so well. Hope he is at peace and just comes to visit every once in a while. Overall's go way back 1700's where they were the working man's protective clothing, they were called "slops". Later on they were built into everyday wear for simple folk and are part of Americana as well as gingham, the shirt fabric described. If they were denim, that would date it to late 1800's and on. Could have been from the 1st group of settlers there. Bathing was not a priority on a farm or settlement lol.
Thanks for sharing!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Yomomma,
The little boy spirit, may have just needed you to notice him.It's great the experience didn't scare you.
With eyes like that who wouldn't want to see him again:)!

Have you looked into the history of the home?
Is this home an older home?

Thanks for sharing
Spirtwaiting
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Tweed,

Got's a funny feeling its got something to do with Razorbacks... Am I right?

Respectfully,

Rook
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
" Sharing my stories is never easy. It takes a lot out of me. My hands sweat and my insides shake. Not because I'm worried no one will believe me or that I will be judged, but because I know voicing these things make them stronger."

Right there with you on that one.

I really feel it's time to share my experiences here, but I keep putting it off.
Largely because since I've done a lot more reading on the subject and having spent time in this forum and decided to tell my story I've had another set of occurences. Can't help but wonder if recalling the events to mind re invigorates them.

Oh and thanks Tweed. I followed your advice and it seems to have caused the new set of events to abate. I still don't feel entirely comfortable and still having nightmares about it, but whatever it was seems to have backed the heck off. Not that I have any reason to believe it was a bad something, just these experiences terrify the heck out of me.

OP, this brings me to am interesting contrast. You seem to have handled your experience without fear and indeed seem to have found it a positive experience. I guess my question is, is that because of your outlook on these things or is it a characteristic of the entity? Or am I over simplifying the question?
_Mustapha (1 stories) (11 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
I believe this to be a jinn manifesting as a small child. They can do that.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Soo...I know it's off topic 'n stuff but the question must be asked, what does 'woo pig' mean?
yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Hi everyone, thanks for the comments and the welcomes. I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

Matrix899- I'll never forget his eyes. They were sparkling. I never thought about the period of his clothes but thanks for bring that to my attention. Guess I have some research to do.

Tweed- I have not seen him since. We have heard what sounds like giggles over the years. Some friends and family members have experienced what feels like a small hand on their legs when walking down my hall.

DandK- The look in his eyes were something like mischief. They just sparkled. I don't know of any wells or old holes however this use to be farming land so that's certainly possible.

L_Melb- My kids gave me the screen name years ago. I use it for most everything.
My grandmother was a very strict religious lady who was always saying, 'haints and God don't go together'.

Notadaddysgirl- Glad you liked it. He definitely played hide and seek better than me. I wish he would let me see him again. It was a wonderful experience.

Lady-glow- My children have never seen him. My youngest daughter did have what we think was an encounter with him one night. She heard someone in her room, turned her light on and found two small foot prints in her carpet. Funny thing, she didn't want to wake me so she covered them with a glass bowl. The next morning there were what seemed to be foot prints in the carpet. Much too small for anyone in the house. They were 6 and a half inches. I measured them. She took a picture but they really didn't show up.
This same daughter had 3 imaginary playmates, Kikky, Lora-anna, and Reeky. I always assumed none of them were real. My daughter who is now 23 says differently.

Manafon1- Thanks for the very interesting story. His eyes has sort of a familiarity about them. Sometimes I think maybe I missed something. Such as there was a message there.
My grandmother had some crazy ideas...

Wish-Not- Woo Pig! Tons of things have happened. In fact I have submitted 2 other stories and I'm working on another one. Ya'll are going to get sick of me and my stories.

Thanks again for reading my story. Hope you enjoy the rest of them.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Yomomma- Hello fellow Arkansan. Woo Pig! It's good to see another, great story.

I agree with Manofon1 on how your grandmother reacted. Seems it would be hard to trust anyone after such a reaction.

As everyone else is asking, has anything else happened at that location?

Welcome to YGS!
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Hi yomomma--Thanks for sharing your story. That you took such notice of the little boys eyes is of particular interest. Time and again in cases of well documented apparitions, certain aspects of the perceived apparition will be noted with a clarity that one wouldn't notice with such intensity if the figure was a living, breathing human being.

There are fascinating cases on record where even at a great distance a particular aspect is noted about a figure, where it is clear, if the figure being viewed were a living person, the percipient wouldn't be able to see. A well documented case describes two sisters who witnessed an apparition of their living father a half mile away on horseback. One of the sisters could clearly read the manufacturers name inside the hat her fathers apparition had in his hand. This would, of course, be impossible under "normal" circumstances.

This case, much like yours, seems to point at the telepathic nature of the apparition which focuses the percipient's attention on to an aspect or detail which is seen more clearly and vibrantly than would be perceived under non-paranormal circumstances. Fascinating stuff. Thanks again for sharing. As a side note, your grandmother's comment that you were "pure evil" when you spoke of a paranormal experience you had at four years old seems incredibly insensitive. I could see this having a long term effect on how you perceive the paranormal encounters you have experienced over the years. Rest assured, speaking of long ago paranormal experiences doesn't make them "stronger". Quite the opposite, sharing your experiences on a great site like YGS empowers you.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Welcome to YGS.

It seems to me that not only you are a sensitive but the little boy might have been attracted to the company of your kids.
Do you know if any of your children ever saw the boy? Did any of them had an imaginary friend around this time?

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading more of your experiences.
notadaddysgirl (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Love this story and love that he seemed happy. I think he was playing hide and seek but is really really good as you didn't find him.

Thank you for the story I hope you continue letting him play. 😁
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Must admit I too am a fan of the name you've chosen - as you can see I went for boring and basic! It is sad that when you tried to open up to a person I imagine you wanted help/understanding from, they went on the "attack". A way so many treat what they don't understand - I sure as heck don't understand it but hope I'd do differently.
All said, I bet you'd never forget it! Thanks for sharing with us:)
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
Yomamma, he was giggling, but what was his expression in his eyes? Is there a hole (well or old hole?) On your property or very close by? I get the feeling that he doesn't understand what happened to him and believes this is normal life.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Yomomma, love your name! 😆

I really enjoyed reading this and I commend your attitude.
I saw what I think was a chimney sweep once and I wondered if your boy could've been one as well.
Glad you don't mind something going on with your rocking horse. It's nice to think it's him, I would think this too. I guess he wanted to introduce himself that day you were sewing. Did you ever see or hear him since then?

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to YGS.
matrix899 (1 stories) (67 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
This was certainly an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing this. I read it slowly.

From your description his clothes sounds dated. Have you thought about what period his clothes may be from?

The detail that gets my attention is: "He had the most vivid astonishingly blue eyes I had ever seen". I can't help wondering about this. I am guessing that you are a gifted individual.

Thanks again for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: