You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy Crying

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Crying

 

Back in 1987, my sister and her husband used to live in an apartment. Her husband's mother lived upstairs and this was in a house but both apartments were separate from each other. One day, when my sister was home alone, she went down to the basement during the day to do some laundry and she heard a little boy crying in the dark. My sister was nervous of turning on the light. So, she asked him "Little boy, why are you crying?" He responded "Because I don't like the dark!". She told him she would get a night light for him. When she returned and plugged the night light into the outlet... he must of vanished and she could no longer hear him. My sister found out later that years ago a family lived there once and their little boy died of a disease in a hospital not to far away.

Other hauntings by canadian123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

jazminity (4 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
!...ghost can talk to a person? Can't believe it... Maybe they can talk but not to answer your question like what your sister experienced...
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
that is a very sad story, I feel so bad for that poor little boy, you should help him move on. 😭
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-12-11)
Marg, it sounds like the little boy feels lost, maybe he's looking for his family in a familiar place. You should tell your sister to speak calmly and tell the boy he should move on. Tell him gently that he doesn't belong there anymore. Thanks for sharing your story.
annie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
awwww I think that story is so sweet! At least you helped the little boy from not being in the dark by buying him a night light. I think that is soo sweet!
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
It is interesting. I lived in a house where I heard kids crying. Only on one side of the wall of my room. I will write about his soon, when I have time. Question I have, maybe I know the answer, is What is the warning of the spritis crying? I felt chills imagine what could have had happens to this two kid I heard crying. It's intringing. But yet dangerous if one does not know what kind of spirits one is facing.
Take care
Vampire (3 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
Alex has made an interesting point. The darkness might have more to it.
Alex (guest)
+2
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
I would have excepted that it would have been becuase he was locked in the basement all the time and he never got out so he died atleast that is what I would think!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: