You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - 4 New Evps And An Odd Photo

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - 4 New Evps And An Odd Photo

 

Just a quick little story about last night's (02-22-2009) investigation at a local cemetery. The cemetery in question has been very fruitful in the past for getting good EVP's. This cemetery is located in a farmers field along a small highway. Maybe 50 to 100 "Residence" call this place home. It was used from the 1840's to the 1940's. There is an old abandoned church across the highway. Therefore I assume that a lot of these folks in the cemetery were members of the congregation. The denomination of this church is unknown as the sign has been weathered right down to the wood. No paint remains.

Last night at about 8:30 PM I decided to go to this particular cemetery and do some recordings. If you have read or listened to some of my past investigations you will hear what has been captured at this cemetery over the last 3 years. I have recorded here at least 75 times! Last nights investigation differed from them however. On my drive (5 to 10 minutes) I felt compelled to go, yet a little apprehensive about going. That is VERY out of character for me. I am NEVER bothered to do an investigation of a cemetery, home, museum,...etc.

It was very chilly when I arrived (alone) and exited the Jeep to trek across the road to my usual "Haunt" (yes I said that to be funny. I think I haunt these poor folks more than any other!) During the EVP session, I kept talking but I felt Dizzy and Lightheaded too. That has never happened to the magnitude that I felt last night. While running 2 recorders I took photographs Like I do occasionally. I typically tell the entities that I am trying to obtain proof of an afterlife and ask them to stand in front of me. I count down from 5 and then snap the picture.

Evp: The Dead Speak - 4 New Evps And An Odd Photo

Evp: The Dead Speak - 4 New Evps And An Odd Photo

I caught several EVP's last night and they are attached to the video. I also caught an odd Photo. Please watch the video for the picture. There is a green light that seems to be illuminating the hair, face, neck and Shoulders of an Entity. I could be wrong by this. I am just putting the picture out there for you to review. However, when reviewing, note that I have been here and photographed / recorded Many, Many times. I have NEVER seen a green light. Where the light is seen is by a tombstone that is about 3 feet high. So that would make the "Person" roughly 5'6" to 5'8" tall. Behind the light there is nothing but a woods and a field. Enjoy and let me know if you see something in the photo. Hopefully I am not imagining a person there. Even if I am, where did the green light come from.

Side note, about 5 minutes after this pic I took another one and caught several Orbs and another "Green Light". On the other side of the cemetery facing the opposite direction than the first. No face, just a green ball of light with several "Orbs". (And yes I know, Orbs does not necessarily mean Ghosts!)

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
it looks like a old fasion latern with green coloured glass like something is holdng it in the air to see better and the first evp is a woman so it can't be the same entity becauze the other one was a man. And the other two evp's I can't make out

But if you look you can see the arm and the under the arm holding the lantern but I agree a persons brain can make you see things that aren't there
I'm just saying... ❤
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Ghost hunters/investigators should stay out of cemetaries. Is nothing sacred?
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
I see the person, it looks like someone in a hooded sweatshirt looking away and downward with their arm partially lifted almost as if it was wiping it's forehead and the arm was on it's way back down (up?). Either that or my imagination is working overtime. (Wouldn't be the 1st time) lol. Great catch though. I'm impressed.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
EVP 2 caught my attention the most like it said help me or its me. The other EVPS I couldn't make out the words. You do great jobs at this, Katherine.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
on #2 after I listen to it many times, I have to agree with [at] JamesRobiscoe that the entity is saying either "help me" or "it's me" but the ME is quite clear.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
I see a face it appears to be looking down, perhaps at you. Can't quite make out if the face belongs to male or female however.
chocologic (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
I can't see the face. Dang, I need glasses!

Can someone point it out to me?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
EVP Researcher--As always, undoubtable captures. I couldn't understand words (though #3 sounded like a crabby old man), #2 I kept thinking is saying, "It's me." As though the entity is one who spoke with you before.
Even if I can't usually understand their language (I've wondered if you've ever put them on tape and played them backwards), I really am glad you're doing this work. I know I'm not the only guy who sends blessings upon you and your endeavors.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
hey sorry but I just don't here much in most of your evps even all of the other ones. The one I got a lot out of was voice of a killer
hitman8459 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
wow nice work. I couldn't really make out the evps either but I could see the face. It looks like a young man about 18. But that's just me. Keep up with the good work =p 😜
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
Tonith - Thanks. I would not say that I am completely fearless though...LOL
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
ghostboy001 - I would NEVER fake an EVP. My credability would be ruined...
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
I can't make out the evps but I hear them. As far as the green light it's hard to say what that looks like but it does seem to have some kind of face image to the left of the green light. Could be the process of matrixing in our own brains as far as making out a face. Good catch. You have a lot of courage if you can visit cemetaries by youself lol. Kudos. That's what makes a great investigator. No fear.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
I did only small green light and Sound like it know you are there to check on the cemetery.

Blessing DG
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
1 or two of the evps sounded fake the other ones sounded real and the light I can't explain but it dosent look like anything else around it
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Wow that is odd because you can see the green shine on something.
There's also a red dot on the right hand side of the picture to the right of the pillar.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Kim,
I didn't see it until I got home. I have tried to come up with a rational explaination for this, but none yet.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Looks pike a face to me. Whew! I would have been flying out of there.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Thats weird! It looks like the 'entity' is 'looking down' on you! Looks like a male with his head turned up, but eyes averted down like he just noticed you there. 😲

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: