You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Two Wise Guy Ghosts, With Evp

Real Ghost Stories

Two Wise Guy Ghosts, With Evp

 

Hey guys it has been a while since I have put up a story with EVPs. I have not been abducted by aliens, just busy. Anyhow, here is the background information.

I have conducted several EVP sessions at a local home where the home owners are a little afraid of their house. They moved in probably a year ago now. The activity has started up pretty much since the beginning. This is a mother, father and 3 children. Ages of the kids range from 12 to 6 (roughly). The home is in a small town and was built in the late 1800s. It is a larger house and looks like it belongs on a farm and not is a small village in Ohio. They have a pet ferret and other than that, seem pretty normal.

Some of the things that caused them to seek some Paranormal help was things like odd noises. The lady of the house feels like she is being watched while home alone during the day time. Her son (12 y/o) has heard his name being said several times in his room. Here is the kicker... Their 6 year old is Autistic. She speaks very little. And she has several imaginary "friends" that she plays with that she did not have prior to this new residence! That is what peaked my interest in this case. Autistic children seem to be a beacon for paranormal activity.

When doing the first investigation we were in the bedroom where the two younger girls slept and shared. They had one of those bouncy houses with balls set up in the round, springy center. While doing an EVP session with the lights off, the little Autistic girl was jumping in the bouncy ball house. I was about 10 feet away and recording and my daughter was setting on the bed next to the bouncy house. While I had my back turned and was talking, my daughter quickly sent down beside me after about 10 minutes of recording. I asked her what was wrong, and she was watching a small (child sized) shadow jumping in the ball pit with the little autistic girl! Please note my daughter has been in every scary situation that I have been in. She does not get scared. (When she was 8 I would hand her a recorder and she would head out in a cemetery at night without a flashlight! She has some good evidence too.)

Anyhow, enjoy one of the many captures we had during those investigation.

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
I hear 'freak ouuuT!' But I don't hear anything else, other than what I think is an echo after 'say something'
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Sorry to miss your comments gang. I wasn't sure this story got published...lol
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-05)
Like RedWolf, I heard someone say Dad after you stated: "Say something", then it sounds like your voice echo back. But the last "Say something" is in a different tone. I can't say for sure, but you might have something there. 😊 Thanks for sharing this with us.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
I agree with Rook. As much as I love Evp work, (it is was attracted me to this story) it does sound like reverberation. Had you said " I am Kaiser Sose!" you probably would has elicited the same.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
To me it sounded like the guy said say something and just before the echo I heard a higher pitch say dad. But my son said he heard someone say what's that.
Red.
Mimi1963 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
I'm not sure what I hear. If the voice is saying "a freak out" that could be interesting. Wasn't that a phrase from the 1960's? I wish the OP could tell us something about the history of the house other than the age.
Mimi1963 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
Do you know anything about the people who lived in the home before the current residents? It would be interesting to know the home's history. I also have a question about the EVPs. Do you ever feel you've made spirits angry by taping them?
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
The 'spirits, poltergeist, and demons' video was interesting at the end by the way. People should check it out. I apologize OP, I just had to mention that.

JS aka Brandon
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
The very last voice, which I will refer to as daffey duck... Does sound like it says "freak out". I still wonder about the whine though. I wonder if the OP hears the same stuff.

JS aka Brandon
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
I hear you say
"say something"
In response I hear a voice say
"this is a freak out"

That's what I hear

Jav
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
I have my headset on, and I hear:

You: say something...

Spirit?: eh! (sort of like a whine or groan)

Echo: say something...

?: I heard something else towards the end. I think it was your echo again, but the voice wasn't as clear as the second echo. It kind of sounds like daffey duck... Can anybody hear the groan in the middle though?

JS aka Brandon
aQua05 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
Whoa. She is brave. I just commented based on how I read your story and that was crazy. I will watch the video later.😁 and how I wish am a child again, 😆
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
It's interesting you say that autistic children are 'a beacon for paranormal activity' my nephew is autistic and is 10 years old 2 weeks ago my son and I were visiting at his house when my son (O) and my nephew (A) we're playing out in front of my sisters house. They were having a great time and my nephew came inside to put on his thick coat as it was starting to get chilly... 5 minutes after this he came in and announced 'I'm not playing out now maybe later" my sister and I looked at each other surprised but didn't query his decision. 2 minutes later my sister looked out of her front door to check my son who was playing still and she witnessed a serious car accident bearing in mind this is a narrow residential street (30 mph zone) the car at fault was stolen driven by joyriders at 60-70mph there collision involved 5 parked cars and I can gladly report no injuries... I did wonder if my nephew had maybe had a premonition although he didn't say and of course we couldn't question him but I'm going to keep a closer eye on this and see if he does anything like this again... 😊
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+5
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
"They have a pet ferret and other than that, seem pretty normal." Love it! Did not know owning a ferret was a possible sign of a troubled family.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
I'm at work reading this now. So as soon as I get home, I have to see this.
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
it sounds like an echo to me, but would love for it to be real...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-10-30)
EVPResearcher,

In what room of the house was this 'EVP' captured and what was done to 'debunk' any and all non-paranormal causes?

I ask because this sounds like an echo to me... You say... Say Something... There is a pause... And then it sounds like the same voice, only 'softer', 'repeats' those words. So could you please describe your methods.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: