You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: I Hear Dead People - 21 Ghost Voices In 24 Minutes

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: I Hear Dead People - 21 Ghost Voices In 24 Minutes

 

This story is about a rather productive EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) night I had in a cemetery on June 20, 2010 at approximately 10:00 PM. This is a small local cemetery, in which I have captured many EVPs. It was used from about 1840 to around 1940's. One of those old "Farmer" cemeteries, if you will.

I recorded 21 EVP's in 24 minutes of recording time. As far as Ghost Hunting goes, that is pretty active. As I stated before, I have recorded here many times, but never before (nor since) have I captured this many. This was a good night!

I used my "Radio Shack Hack" ghost box to record these through the AM band. The Ghost Box scans through about 6 stations per second. Therefore the longer the voice talks, the more certain that it is to be an EVP and NOT radio traffic. Anyhow, check it out and give me some guesses on the ones that I did not "get"...

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

othershadows101 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-22)
I can't it is just white it won't let me click why what did it sound like please answer me
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
Amazing stuff! At 1.10, sounds to me like both a man and a woman are saying "Hello Bob".

Is "Funam" vietnamese? I only hear " He was in nam".
Leila28 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
I want a ghost box too... Maybe then I could communicate with whoever or whatever it is in my home, touching me.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
Not to play the role of the skeptic but, I must mention at night radio signals are much easier to pick up. I use to hit play/record on a tape player I had when I was little was able to ease drop on peoples CB radio conversations often times you could only pick up the person closest to you. So there would be gaps for you to talk or ask questions during. So unless you are getting responses directly to what you are asking I would suspect you are just picking up an actual radio transmission.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
EVPResearcher, I'm kind of new to this site so it's the 1st time I've heard any of your postings. I'll have to go back and listen to the others now. I've always been afraid to try and catch any EVPs, not out of actual fear really, more out of knowing my own limitations. I can see myself getting addicted to it! (lol) But thanks so much for sharing your findings, they're absolutely amazing.
butthead (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
i know you are probably correct when you say about the one at 1.38 (he was in phu nam) , I wonder if its supposed to be something along the lines of xxx xxx vietnam, like maybe he died in nam and came in through 'nam. Just a guess as it's what I first thought but, I guess you have gone over this 1000 times more than me...
I tried listenin to it over and over and I don't know.
Some great recordings, thanks for sharing.
I'd probably sit here and turn up the volume and listen a few more times but its late and don't want to wake my family.
Nice recording, thanks,
Adam.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Good stuff and very clever you were by holding four fingers up and asking for the answer... Which validates you were not picking up on other radio frequencies... I gather you could not actually hear them yourself?... Usually they use a form a Morse code tapping on our walls... I wonder how long it will be before someone invents a more marketable product we can buy for home use? It's coming folks believe me... Thank you again for your time and effort... Your building a bridge mate.

Daz.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
EVPResearcher: Welcome back!...It's been a long time... Almost a year?...This is some really good stuff 😊...I think my favorite is the lady who said "Oh, God... WHAT?" LOL... She must have been asked that question a few times already😆...

Good work, and don't be such a stranger! 😊
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Excellent stuff, EVPResearcher! I always love it when I catch you on this site. Thanks very much for sharing this and please keep sending us more!
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
That was incredible! 😆
Now I want a ghost box!
I just have a feeling I could 'catch' something in my apartment.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
EVP Researcher---You're getting better and better at this communication thing. This is an astonishing number of catches, and would be in a month of recording, let alone less than 30 minutes!
ON TV shows I've seen researchers go to studio engineers who "clean up" and magnify soft and garbled speech. Is it within your realm of approach to try this method at some point?
What strikes me is that like us those on the other side of visibility seem to often be as mundane in their phrases as we are. Of course, you're only catching what comes through. I'm persuaded that what you catch is only part of what they're aiming to communicate. Very provoking. Thanks for the collection. ~ James
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
These are some really good evp's. It is so amazing how spirit voices come through on the ghost box. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. 😊
snowhite (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
You might find more ghosts activities when there is a full moon. Good job! Did you see any shadows by the way?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: