You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The First House That We Moved In

Real Ghost Stories

The First House That We Moved In

 

This experienced happened when I was 10 years old. We moved to a house near the river with fields that surrounds us. It was behind the elementary school which I was attending. I was Grade 4 at that time, and my playmates were my classmates that reside near our school.

I will describe to you our house. The house was facing south but the door was facing east (facing the river). It was also a semi-bungalow type with no second level, 3 bedrooms and combine dining and kitchen area. There was a balcony which also our receiving area and the door on the left side. Upon entering the door you will see the living room and the altar and hallway directly to the dining area and the kitchen. When you are in the living area facing the hallway, on your left was males room. Then walk to the end of the hallway were my parent's room on the right and female's room on the left. Then there's a small area from the kitchen which connected to the bathroom. My older brother and I used the male's room and my sisters used the females room.

The males room was the smallest room in that house with two windows. When you enter our room, on your left was our double deck bed on your right was a wall separating the females room. There's a window beside our bed and our closet, then another window which was opposite side of the door. The window was jalousie but not glass. It was made of wood and had white see-thru curtain with a flower design.

I have a certain girl classmate, which was one of my playmates that reside near our school. I think her name was Mary Ann. So when we moved on that house, she was one of our classmate that get excited easily because her playmates have an additional, which was me. After school, we used to play near our house because the area was vacant and some part were fields. There's also an Ipil-ipil tree behind our house (actually it was next to our bathroom).

One day in our school, she told us her dream about our house. We were playing one afternoon when on that Ipil-ipil tree, we saw a headless man standing beside the tree. She told us that we were scared and then suddenly the headless man moved and ran towards us. We also ran as fast as we could until she woke up.

Months later, maybe it was between December of 1997 and February of 1998, I had already forgotten her dream. It was a regular night for us and to call it the day we sleep soundly. On the double deck I sleep on the first level and my head near the door. We sleep lights off that time. In the middle of my sleep, I felt different like someone looking at me. I opened my eyes and moved my feet to find my blanket. But when my sight passed the window, opposite the door, I found a severed head floating on air. It was floating at the lower part of the curtain. I looked the window but it was closed and the head seemed have its own light, because I can see it clearly. The head was a man and I think he was lived between Spanish and American era here in the Philippines because of his features. His face was a combination of Spanish and Filipino. That was not a typical sighting because I can see his whole head with face. My body froze and I had goosebumps all over. I slowly moved to get my blanket and cover my whole body. I was shaking and already peed on my bed because of fear. When I was under my blanket these are the things that I did.

1. I prayed. I prayed to God to remove the severed head in front of me. After my praying but still shaking, I tried to look again if the entity was gone and I was wrong. He was still there and I noticed that he was like looking for something. Maybe he was looking for his body because his eyes moving left to right. He also looked around, seems that his looking the whole room. After that, I cover my body by my blanket.

2. I did not shout. Yes I did not shout to call the attention of my parents. Why? Because my father will scold me if I'm not brave. What if I shouted then the time that my parents arrived on our room the entity will disappear? They will get angry at me because they will accused me of making story. And my dad does not want to worry about his sleep.

3. Imagination. I tried to look the head again. I hope that the head moved so I can prove to myself that this was just an imagination. But the head actually moved 15 - 20 degrees on his left looking for something. OMG!

4. Form. I prayed to God to blow wind from outside to move the curtain if this was just some form of outline in our curtain. I looked again at the entity and I noticed that the curtain was actually moving because of the wind outside. Shook! The entity suddenly stopped, looked at me and smiled. Then I covered again.

5. Light. As the incident happening and because of shaking and fear, I can't stand and make a big move to turn the lights on so I prayed again that the morning comes, so the lights outside will enter the window and make the head disappear.

But that's too long to wait. I waited under my blanket to sun shine that morning. The long awaited has come, I noticed that the window was slowly putting light like the sun was rising, I looked again the severed head. Yes! The entity was slowly fading until it became thin silhouette. The curtain was still moving when the wind blew. I was already wet because I peed. My fear and shaking was slowly disappearing. And I thanked God that the entity was gone.

I told this incident to my family that morning and they told me to pray before going to sleep. Then my mother investigate inside and outside our room. I also told her that one of my classmate/playmate dreamt about a headless man. She told me that maybe the head was looking his body. He didn't know that his body was on the tree at the back.

This story is one of the creepiest experiences I've ever had.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by unknownymous05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unknownymous05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MysticFrance (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-12)
That was soooo creepy. And that's very brave of you, to not shout and just pray.

Regards.
unknownymous05 (12 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-14)
Hi Haven,

Well, we just assumed that maybe the head's body was on that tree. Anyway thanks for reading.

Thanks,
Unknownymous05
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-12)
Hi, Unknownymous05 -

How do you know that the body was by the tree? Do you know what happened to that man?

Maybe he is looking for his body and needs help. Would it be possible to dig up the bones and taking them to a cemetery for proper burial?

Very scary experience, by the way.
unknownymous05 (12 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-11)
Hi Miandra,

Thanks for reading. I didn't talk to the head ever. Maybe my mom did it because she made something that she didn't told us.

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for reading. Maybe a few hours. Estimated around 2-3 hours.

Thanks you all.
Unknownymous05
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-11)
Ok. That was creepy. Usually these entities appear and disappear. I'm impressed it waited there until morning light. How long was it until morning? A few hours or shorter?
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-09)
Hello Unknownymous05,

Did you ever tell the head that his body was near the tree? 😨 Maybe once he finds his body he'll be able to go to the light.

You were a very brave little child.

Thanks for sharing your post. I was scared reading it, I don't know how you managed.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: