You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Hand In The Closet/wardrobe

Real Ghost Stories

Hand In The Closet/wardrobe

 

This event took place when I was young from memory between 5-9 years old of age. The season was around Autumn/Spring (can't really remember as I was young).

It was around early evening/almost dark outside, I was just relaxing as a young kid does after a busy day. I had to put something away in my room. A brief description of my room: it's medium size really when you walk through the door. Standing in the door frame, you are looking towards the window, beside the window to the right hand side is a built in closet/wardrobe with two doors to it. You can see it when you are walking down the hallway.

As I was walking down the hallway I had my item of clothing to put away in my room. I went to my room open bedroom door and threw my item of clothing into my room onto the messy floor. After I threw the item of clothing I turned around and as I turned around to close my door just before I closed it I caught a glimpse, (sorry if spelled wrong) a glimpse of something from the closet that had a small gap as it wasn't really closed properly.

The thing I saw was something that spooked the heart out of me. The thing I saw as I closed my door was a hand coming out of the closet gap reaching out and garbing the thin air in the room. The arm and hand only. I froze for a bit before door was actually closed. The hand was very hairy like a monkey hand but light brown as in the eye color. If I had to judge the length it had to be roughly 3-5 inches.

After I saw it. I kid you not, I didn't even sleep in my room for at least a year. I just slept in my brother's room on the mattress we used for guest sleep overs and shortly moved to the top bunk. As I was so afraid to sleep in my room thinking the thing will get me. I don't know what it was or how its connected to the area but I'm still clueless today.

Will anyone know what I've seen or could relate to it?

Other hauntings by sheld999

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, sheld999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: