You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: His Message To Me, Tingling Electricity Through My Hair

Real Ghost Stories

His Message To Me, Tingling Electricity Through My Hair

 

It must have been 10pm before I went to bed after playing Battlefield with my son for about 3 hours. For the last two weeks or so I have managed to sleep with the lights off, but the last three nights the light has been left on regardless of who is at home.

Friday and Saturday I left the light on in the hallway and last night I left the lamp on in the bedroom. Inca as usual was on the end of the bed.

Last night was a very restless night for me, more so than usual. The wind blowing did not help. I lay in bed staring out of the window, listening to the wind blowing through the leaves. I got up and put the radio on and jumped back into bed. The music would drown out the sounds of the leaves rustling. I closed my eyes and started seeing red dots, I opened my eyes and thought I must stop playing Battlefield for so many hours; the red dots in the game are enemy forces, when you are commander.

I closed my eyes again but opened them within seconds of closing them; I just could not shift the feeling of being watched. I turned over so I was not facing the window and closed my eyes again, listening to the music and trying to get some sleep, but I could not shift that feeling. I turned so I was lying on my back and stared at how the objects in the room appeared as shadows on the ceiling. I turned around to face the window and closed my eyes.

I don't know why but I thought, turn off the lamp and go put the hallway light on, that way nobody can see into the bedroom. That is what I did. I switched the lamp off in the bedroom and put the hallway light on. Jumped back into bed, lay on my side facing the window. I don't know why I sleep facing the window or nearest the window but there you go.

I closed my eyes, my heart was beating very fast, I kept my eyes closed, and Inca was still asleep. The time on the clock showed 00:23am. As I lay there, I felt a tingling electric sensation on the back of my head, through my hair. I felt a cold but gentle breeze, on the back of my neck, it felt like this tingling electric sensation was stroking my hair, top to bottom.

My body had chills running through it but I lay there, although frightened, this tingling electric sensation felt like it was a reassurance, he was here to protect me and that he would let no harm come to me, gently this tingling electric sensation ran to the top then bottom of my head and then back up and then down to my neck, although it was running itself through my hair, although it was cold, it felt safe.

The feeling and words that came to mind were "Don't be scared, I will let no harm come to you, I am here, sleep", with those gentle strokes sleep is exactly what I did, I woke at 330a.m, to turn the hallway light of, but went straight back to bed.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Hi sury thanks again for sharring this story with us. I'm sure that this incident can be very confusing. For me atleast it would. But it sure was a nice story to read. I read some posts here and had a good laugh about the time here. Automn thank you for talking about your clock 😆.Dont get me wrong here I just loved the way you said it 😁.I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Atherfie, I know this is going to sound really far fetched, but I am wondering if he is a protector, whether he is there and always has been to warn me of enemies who are working against. 😕
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
I liked the part about the "cold yet, warm-intimate"... At last Meena!

I have to wonder though if this presence is one who has been following you for long... Maybe the one silently observing or sitting on the chair next to your pc. I also wonder if he's just a new "helping hand" that someone else has sent...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Ejgavinart - Yes inca is our sweet little kitten. To be honest I think I may have more than one guardian spirit Inca included. I rely on Inca a lot at night.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Tonith- Thank you for reading my story. I have to agree about the good and bad spirits, although I do feel there are probably more good than bad.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Whitebuffalo - The tingling electric sensation was nothing like goose bumps or crawling up and down the scalp - it was gentle strokes, soft gentle strokes, cold but warm, very intimate. The voice although in my mind was definitely a mans. The words clear.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Succubiluv & rookdygin - Whitebuffalo answered your question about the clock.
boredghost247 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
For my story "I Know I'm Not Alone In This House", my parents weren't there at the time and the only person there was my friends, me, and my grandma who was outside. I am only 13 and my friends are about the same age. But of course when we tried to tell our parents they wouldn't believe us.
😢
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Whitebuffalo, thanks for the clock tip. Guess I was right in the 2nd post. Now all I need to know is who the 'HE' is in this story.
ejgavinart (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Is Inca your Cat? I LOVE that name its very cute. Do you think you may have a guardian spirit? I was told by a Native american spiritualist that I had guardian spirit. (although I had doubts until a few years later) anyway, maybe you have one! And I'm guessing that if your cat didn't freak out and run your probably in the clear. Take care! 😉
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
From what I'm gathering you are being haunted by a not so good spirit and protected by a better one? I know they do say stimulation like video games can keep the mind racing for hours afterwards. Maybe limiting those kinds of activities would make a difference in the way you are sleeping. As with so many of these stories it seems like either people or places are haunted. That makes someone or something a catylist. I hope you find out which is which in your own situation so you can deal with it effectively. There are many informed people on this site and you will hopefully get the help you need. I also wouldn't rule out a professional investigation or a good medium who may be able to help sort out the source of the problem.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
So this, "tingling electric sensation..." Does it feel like goose flesh (goose bumps, whatever) or more like your skin is crawling? Where you can actually feel what FEELS like a bunch of little bugs crawling up and down your scalp?
**Nodding my head** Nice communication. I do have to ask though, there was the distinct feeling of peace, of reassurance that everything would be alright. Did you hear the words in your mind in your OWN voice, or someone else's? I have my reason for asking, as I am sure you know how I "work" by now 😊.
GOOD FORM facing the window! EMPOWER YOURSELF! Do NOT let whatever is scaring you KNOW that it is. I personally would have done the same thing (as in a spit in the face of the jerk who is looking in my bedroom window. Shake your fist at the window and say "OUT, NOW! You are NOT welcome here, and never WERE.")
Get ticked. Tell him to leave. The idiot had his "chance" (if you really want to call it that. I would not), and NOW you are getting all these "helpers" that are just showing up to kick the bum out.
Call on them. LET them help (I know, I know, it is difficult to admit that assistance may be needed. You have been "on your own" for quite some time, but SOMEtimes our Higher Power sends us someone to do just that.)
Great Caesar's ghost, I went a bit over board. Sorry. But seriously. If they WANT to help you, I see no reason why you should not be able to let them, if your comfort zone allows it.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Oh no, Succubiluv.
I personally have a clock that is still set to military time. When it is 12:23 am, it only shows 00:23. When it is 12:23 pm, THEN it shows 12:23.
Of course, I have no idea if this is the same kind of clock that is HERE, I just know that this ONE clock in my house WILL show that as the time.
Thanks! You get that e-mail yet?

Hiya Surya!
I will be back to check out your story, I just thought I would explain about my clock.
Thank you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Surya,

Is your clock set as a 24 hour clock or a 12 hour clock? My guess is a 24 hour clock because 0023 is the same as 1223am.

You state you heard the words in your mind, did they remind you of anyone? It sounds as if they did from the title of this story. I'm glad you found comfort and were able to sleep peacfully.

Respectfully,

Rook
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Occurs to me that maybe you mean the clock showed 12:23am in paragraph 6...
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
HI Surya--In paragraph 6 you write that the clock showed "00:23am"?

And, the question comes to mind, Who is "he" that's there to protect you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: