You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: They Keep Running Past Me

Real Ghost Stories

They Keep Running Past Me

 

On more than one occasion I have seen what appears to be a person quickly walking or running past me either towards my bedroom or my son's bedroom.

The first time this happened, I was in the living room sitting on the sofa. My partner was in the studio and my son was in his room. From the corner of my eye I saw my son quickly go into my bedroom. I shouted out "get out of my bedroom!" to which my son replied "I'm not in there". I got up walked into the hallway, looked into my son's room and sure enough he was sitting in his room. I turned and walked into my bedroom, looked around just to make sure nothing was out of place, nothing was. A little freaked out, I went back into the living room and said nothing more after that. Days passed without any more strange happenings.

I can't remember the exact day but it was in the evening when the exact same thing happened again. The strange thing is although this encounter is clear as crystal in my mind I cannot actually explain it properly on paper. I can see the scenes replaying in the mind. I was in my bedroom my son was in the living room. I remember walking out of the bedroom and into the living room to go and sit with my son. I took my seat on the sofa; my son always sits on the one seater. We were flicking through the channels when I saw a dark silhouette of an old man quickly rush into my bedroom. Think it was my partner I got up and walked into the bedroom only to find the bedroom empty. I walked back into the living room looked at my son and told him I was hallucinating. He asked me what was wrong and when I told him sure enough he told me I was CRAZY.

My son and me were playing Battlefield on the PC; it must have been around 5ish. There was nothing else much on so Battlefield seemed like a cool option. As usual I started the playing first, and then my son. At some point during my round, I got my son to take over so I could go make some coffee. I went to the kitchen put the kettle on. I decided to go back to the game while the kettle was on boil. As I turned to walk out of the kitchen I saw what appeared to be a dark silhouette resembling son running into his bedroom, but like before which is right next to the kitchen. I walked out of the kitchen looked straight in my bedroom and there was my son playing Battlefield.

"I am sure I just saw you run into your room".

To which my son looked at me like I had completely gone bonkers.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

UnknownEvil (24 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
i agree with lavenders usually the elders won't believe the young ones:) I hope nothing gets any worse... God bless
miss_amos (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-24)
yeh umm who yu think this persopn represents like the dark image or watever it is
Lavenders (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-23)
lol I think the cutest thing about your story is how your child won't believe you!

I always thought it was the other way around... The parents usually don't believe the kids =D

Sounds scary though... Hopefully that's the "only" experience you'll have in your house is just that... Nothing more.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: