You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Electrical Buzzing, Blowing On My Face, My Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Electrical Buzzing, Blowing On My Face, My Stalker

 

Saturday 18th June. It was one of those weird days, rain and shine all day. Boy did it rain. The wind was strong we even had some thunder. I actually love the rain. I love it when it goes dark and the rain is crashing against everything, followed by thunder and lighting, but that's me, always attracted to the dark always will be. So on with my encounter.

My brother came around about 6p.m. And the three of us, me, my partner and my brother ended up as per the norm when my brother comes around, watching films. Watched Kung Fu Panda 2, hehehe, got to love the Panda! Whilst watching the films, shadows kept grabbing my attention. At first I thought it was the trees but on focusing a little clearer on the shadows, the shapes were totally different. I watched the shadows dance a while and convinced myself it was my mind making something out of nothing.

My brother left shortly after 1230 a.m. My partner decided he wanted to watch a little TV and I decided I needed to hit the pillows. I closed the windows in the living room left one ajar reminding my other half to remember to close it. Got my partner a pillow so he could lie on the sofa. Switched the lights off and put the lamp on for him. Gave him a kiss and waddled of to bed turning the hallway light off on my way to bed. I changed into my nightwear and jumped into bed. I don't know why this particular night or morning I tossed and turned more than usual. I just could not get comfortable. Eventually I lay with my back to the wall. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't. First off the TV was too loud. So I jumped out of bed, went into the living room and asked my other half to turn the volume down. I happily waddled off to bed yet again. Jumped into bed tossed and turned, found a position I was comfortable with and closed my eyes. This is where it got a little freaky.

As I was lying in bed with my eyes closed, I heard a buzzing noise. I lay there listening carefully trying to establish where it was coming from. It was definitely an electrical appliance. I opened my eyes and listened. For some bizarre reason I thought my partner had decided to work late and it was his PC fan I was hearing only to realize he was actually still watching TV. I got up and went into the kitchen and heaven knows why, I opened the fridge and turned the temperature down and went back to bed. So there I am lying in bed, eyes closed thinking I had sorted the buzzing noise only to find I hadn't. I was tired so I thought screw it, buzz all you want. I feel asleep.

I don't think I had been asleep more than 10 minutes when I suddenly woke up to a very unsettling feeling. My eyes scanned the dark room; I was hearing noises, like someone was dragging themselves on the carpet. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I quickly started scanning the corners of the rooms only to find when I got to the door which I had left open, I swear I saw a white apparition turn slowly into smoke. I blinked not once or twice but three times. Where my eyes playing tricks on me. Yes they were. That's what I told myself. I could still hear the TV and the light of the lamp lit the hallway nicely for me to close my eyes again; which is exactly what I did even though I was absolutely crapping myself after seeing the white apparition.

I closed my eyes and tried to listen to the sounds coming from the TV to calm my nerves, when out of nowhere, someone blew on my face. I opened my eyes and could see no one; again someone blew on my face. I then noticed the whole place was pitch black. I don't know what happened after that except that I once again found myself struggling with my child hood stalker!

I can't remember the last time I had an encounter with him / it. I had no warning signs. It may be sleep paralysis, I don't know. I feel no pressure or suffocation. I saw only a dark something inches away from me. I felt the arms embrace me and my whole body inside out fill with fear. The thoughts running through my head "oh no not again please please not again".

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

michaeljoe (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I'm very interested in this because of your experience with th blowing in your face. I have this often happen to me and people have said it is probably draughts. But I know it isn't because it is just like someone blowing directly into my face. Plus on a windy night I don't necessarily have this happen and it happens only now and again. I don't know who it is or why it happens. Does anyone lese have this happen and have they a theory about it? And talking of electrical buzzing, I woke up one night and to my surprise my bedroom tv was on but it was on a non channel. You know a channel where there is nothing, just that snowy image and the buzzing. I hadn't turned the tv on before going to bed or to sleep. I've had many unexplained things happen to me and to two of my daughters in my home. My mother seemed t pick up some things also when she was living
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
i have some similar things happening to me but I don't feel fear at all, I feel protected but it does sexual things to me and it's always with me, everywhere, and if it dosen't hurt you I don't think you need to be scared but if you really get an unpleasent feeling get a medium and get rid of it or ask the medium what it want from you, if it embareced you it can happen it really likes you but you don't like it but if you really are that scared to just get embareced by a ghost then you should get a medium right away and ask the medium what it want and if it dosen't want to harm you you maybe will stop being afraid if not ask the medium to get read of it! Good luck! ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Surya - when I hear buzzing noises, I normally check and make sure all toys are turned off. I also thought maybe this could have been something on TV that your boyfriend was watching and maybe you might not have seen it at that time.

I have nothing to offer on the stalker. That would scare the crap out of me. 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: