You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Silhouette

Real Ghost Stories

Black Silhouette

 

This isn't my story, it's my friend's. He's only 13, he lives with his mum, his two dogs and his two cats, and has experienced multiple paranormal activities. Only about a month ago, I was staying over at his house, I went in the kitchen to feed his dogs and cats when he shouted me in to the front room, "one minute" I replied, but he said it again "come here quick", he sounded terrified so I ran in to see what was wrong.

It was freezing cold in the front room (his mum likes the house really warm so this is really odd), I could even see my breath. My friend was as white as a ghost, "what's up?" I asked, "you looked like you have seen a ghost". "I have", he replied.

"Oh yeah whatever", obviously I didn't believe him, but it was really cold and he looked terrified. All of a sudden, one of his dogs started barking so I went to see what was wrong and there was a black silhouette of a man standing next to the side door. I picked up a pan and approached the figure then it disappeared.

My friend has complained about feeling like his being choked, but no one is there, which I now believe him about. He really wants some advice on how to get rid of these or this spirits.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

thespook (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
that wasn't a ghost it was just a homeless black dude lookin for change... Gvie him some money next time and he will go away
Derek15 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-17)
Try saying a prayer that goes along with your religion. Or just plain off tell it to go away and that it's not welcome. I've done that before, and it's worked. But I still might try a prayer first. Maybe do some research so you can find out what's doing this.
Tilis (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-15)
Perhaps there is some truth to the show and manga Bleach: that only people with high spiritual power can see spirits. If purifying the house and such doesn't ward away the shadow spirit, perhaps your friend and his mom should move to another house. Spirits persistantly stay within houses that have been built where they were buried or where they died. Also, your friend should try not to anger the spirit, for a spirit's wrath can be a terrible thing.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
HEy Chunygut1, I'd like to thank-you for posting on my story, pushed by a black figure. I would like to try and get other people to post too, and does anyone know how to Scan a photo on to a computer, since I went with some of my class to DC and at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, I THink I got a photo of an orb!
Thank YOu,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for any questions
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
the wierd thing is only I can see the figure my friend can't.
he's tried blessing the house but it just keeps coming back!
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
.i would have the house blessed the whole house. I would bless this house in jesus name ask this ghost to go
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
im the author for this story (I forgot to sign in anyway thank you for all your advice I shall tell him what youve all said
histery (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
it is real story?...i think your friend is in big trouble... Very big trouble...
mystic (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
better need some time to think of...
why is this things happening...?
who is the problem...?
is it the ego...?
is it the house...?
or...
is it YOU...?
you should know what am I talking about...?
maybe you have a gift...?you know what is it...!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
Don't yell at them. Don't try and force them to do anything. You will only get the opposite results. Speak to them as if they are living and ask them to leave. Don't antagonize them. Your friends parents could ask the church they are associated with to do a blessing on the home or they could do a smudging ceremony on the home. Good luck to you and your friend.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Kat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
Your friend could ask for the help of a priest. They can bless the house, and this could drive the spirit away. But until then, tell him to yell at the ghosts. Tell them to "Leave me alone!" That usually works. ;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: