You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Help

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Help

 

To all the readers who might find my story confusing, please reference my other stories for background on the spirits in my life/home.

On the evening of Thursday, 28 August 2014, I had started to notice that Adam, the little boy who is the only spirit bound to the house, was constantly with me. When I sat on the couch, I could feel him touch my face. He wouldn't leave the couch as long as I sat there. When I got up and moved around, I could hear his steps as his little ghosty feet hit the tiles, following me. Of course, I am still not able to see him or any others easily, but I know when he walks with me. I get an urge to run, that's the impulse that my brain sends out, and then I know he is right beside or behind me.

I sent Tim a message that night and told him that the little guy was my shadow, and he asked me if I was ok. He said he had this incredible sense that Adam needed to be near me because something was not right. I found this puzzling to say the least. I was fine.

The next morning as I drove to work, I had the frequent reminders that I had a spirit in the car with me. I broke out in goose bumps wherever I was touched, especially on my head. Which is a frequent thing for both Charlie and Gran Monta to do. They like touching my head/hair. It was around 6:30AM as I was on the road, and I came to a traffic light. There were a few cars in front of me so I was about 5th in line to cross. Happy as can be, I sat in my brand new car and waited. Then I had another car's headlights blind me from my side mirror, and as I looked past the glare I saw him hit my car. I could literally see his car's side mirror ratchet on my car as he continued on until he was past me. I pulled off the road, immediately distraught, and he drove a little ways down the road before pulling off. I got out of my car and headed for the trunk to get my phone, and suddenly the driver of the car (there were 2 more men sitting in their car) was right up against me. Like he was trying to get in to the trunk and see what I was doing. I was so upset. I tried to get past him and he seemed to make a bee-line for my car door. I got there slightly before him and grabbed my keys from the ignition. He was bent down so he could look into the window and he suddenly shot straight up and headed for his car. I thought he was going to get his license etc, and I was so flustered (and crying) that I was battling to get my phone's screen to unlock. When I finally looked up his car turned into a side street and disappeared.

I was so rattled. After I had gotten to work, seen the damage (over R3000) and let people know what had happened, Tim told me that this was why Adam had been so afraid to leave me alone the night before. And that Charlie had not been in the car with me when this happened, Gran Monta was, as they all knew something was going to happen. The incident made me wonder if this was not a hijacking attempt that was interfered with. And what did the guy see when he looked into my car window that made him run away?

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tulipdame (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
Hi
I am really intrigued by your stories. It is amazing to know you have such great protection. I think you are really blessed. I still need to get to your other stories.
Great read!
Tulip
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-26)
Frighting to say the least but thank the powers that be you had protection.
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-23)
Hi all!

Thanks for the comments. Though Adam was following me the night before, it was my Gran who was in the car with me. From what Tim tried to explain of what she shows threats, it must have been an exceptionally scary experience for the guy. I get a knot in my stomach every morning when I get to that intersection, and now I keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to stop in the exact same place.

Adam died in a house fire, in my house. So the car issue would not come into play, however, if they sense something is going to happen, they try and do things to protect me. Though they have precognition, they will never tell me what is going to happen. They will help me where they can, but as Tim has told me, if my day comes and I am destined to die, they will not interfere.
Jlobeats12 (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
It sounds like your spirit friend Adam may have experience in this area, do you know how Adam died? He could have been killed in a car accident or been a victim of car hijacking too. It seems like he was saving you to stay in this world rather than transfer to his world. Maybe Adam wants you to stay alive to help him and he helped you by scaring away the hijacker. I'm glad you are ok:-)
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
I would be so scared from that experience! Oh I get scared when I got into my accident, and I was definitely the only one at fault because I was trying to turn off a highway and went over a medium, onto oncoming traffic, and crashed into a poll. I could have died but my guardian angels didn't let me:) Likewise I am glad you're ok!
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
I am very sorry that you went through something that traumatic and I hope you are emotionally okay from it, since it happened quite recently!

Hopefully, it was your little shadow being protective of you.

Best wishes to you.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
triden07- Let me start by saying that I am so glad you were not injured. What an experience that must have been.

I am very interested in the idea that your spirits (or any spirit) can see into the future. To me that opens up all kinds of doors and possibilities. Trying to wrap my mind around that.

Quite curious what that man saw in your car as well. Obviously something enough to change his mind.

Again, glad you are okay.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: