You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Unrelated Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

My First Unrelated Apparition

 

Last night, 21 September 2014, I was woken up at 10:50PM to the sound of human feet hitting the pavement passage right next to my bedroom window. Given the fact that we have had a vacant house next to us for over 2 years, which now occupies an unclear amount of squatters, the trespassing of strangers in my yard has become a very frequent occurrence.

But last night, as I woke to the sound of the feet hitting the passageway, I was instantly aware of the fact that my dog, TopDeck, was not growling or barking. I got up out of my bed, opened the curtain a little ways and looked out of the window. I concentrated on the yard where the squatters live, trying to see any movement in the dark. As luck would have it, movement did catch my eye. However, not from the yard.

In the street, in front of this yard, I saw the figure of a small child, a boy. If I had to guess, I'd say he is around 4 or 5 years old. I knew instantly that this was a ghost, as he was white and somewhat misty. He was moving up the street, passing the vacant house, then passing the first gate of my yard. What was strange to me about this was he seemed to be moving as if he was riding a bicycle, yet there were no wheels under him. I could not see legs either. But the rest of the boy was there. I thought for a second that this could be my imagination, so I blinked my eyes, and when I opened them, he was still moving along the street until he disappeared from my view.

I was struck by what I had seen, mainly because I knew what I had seen, and it did not scare me at all. I do think, however, that someone wanted me to see him. As I have only been open to the spirits in my life for the past 2 years, this little boy is my very first unrelated ghost that I was able to see with the naked eye, instead of on a picture.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-23)
Hi Wish-Not
I doubt that Adam would be the one who made the noises, as the little guy does only venture into the front of the house, never outside. I do, however, think that someone wanted me to see this.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
triden07- That was a cool experience. I wonder if, and that's a BIG IF, your little boy spirit knew who the bicycle boy was? Maybe it was the sound of his feet on the passage as he was looking to see the passing boy?

Just some random wonders as I read your story. Really enjoy your stories.
Thanks for sharing all with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: