You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: A Presence

Real Ghost Stories

A Presence

 

During my pregnancy, I suffered a lot of lower back ache. Really chronic pain on my right side. I had stopped washing my hair whilst having a shower as I was loosing a lot of hair. So I would shower first, and then wash my hair bent over the bath. The minute the water would touch my hair I would feel someone's hands on my lower back, a couple of times that scared the living daylights out of me, I am surprised I did not give birth there and then, but I slowly got used to it, but they would gently rub the lower back and for a while the pain would go. I had this throughout my pregnancy.

After the birth, things got kind of scary, I would feel a presence around me and my son. I would see like white smoke float past, or hear noises coming from the temple. I would never leave the little one his own or with family.

Just a quick recap of the dream I had before I gave birth to my sons. I married into a Brahman Family. The house has a temple which is near the kitchen and facing towards the garden. Now the living area is massive and when you first walk in to the right there is a picture of the Goddess Mata - mother. The picture covers the whole of the wall. There is a sofa in front of the picture, and then a glass coffee table in the middle of the room.

Back to the story, I worshipped Mata, would keep the fasts on her day, clean the temple. I was 7 months pregnant when I had the first premonition. I was sitting on the sofa so my back was to the picture, I saw the motherly figure come out of the picture and stand in front of it. She used the coffee table as a barrier between me and the other household member, nobody could get past the coffee table, I then with her blessing gave birth to my son but he came out of my stomach. She stood in front me protecting me throughout the birth, and she placed the baby in my arms, the baby I saw in my arms, the looks, the skin color, the hair, was the baby I gave birth to. The same happened with my second child, exactly the same except this time my eldest son was the only one allowed to be next to me when I gave birth to my second son). The dream kept everyone away from me whilst I gave birth to both my sons, whether it was to also show I would be watched over I don't know.

A year and half later I had my second son. The presence of someone next to the three of us was strong, I was still seeing the smoke like mist floating past, I even saw the dog who passed away a month before I went into labor with my second one. I remember I was cooking and the smell of sandal wood and then I saw the dog. My mother-in-law who was standing next to me saw nothing.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
Hello, Surya:
You are very blessed to actually feel and see those which are protecting and comforting you. My personal belief is that when one is with child, they are more open to the spiritual side of life. It is also my belief that we are permitted to "see" things for a reason. I'm sure that losing hair & other things during pregnancy can be unsettling, so it sounds like someone stepped in to reassure and comfort you. You have been blessed and it sounds like you appreciate the insight you were given.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
You have a guardian angel, congratulations! This entity has helped you throughout thick and thin, maybe you should try to befriend her!
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Hello surya. Thank you for sharing this extremely interesting story with us. It seems that you do indeed have a protector, consider yourself blessed. I will be looking forward to your next story. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Thank you all for the comments. There is another story on it's way. I look forward to hearing your comments.
Surya
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
wow that's was interesting. Thankyou for the contribution. 😁 It would seem as chrisB wrote that you have a protector. Hope to hear more from you. Enjoy
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
This story is very interesting. It is nice to hear about a spirit who is protecting the family. Who knows maybe she is your guardian angel. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
It seems like you have much protection around you Surya-that's a blessing!

Those hands on your back feels more like someone wished to support you.

Thank you for another beautiful experience!
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Thank you for the wonderful story Surya. It sounds like you are a woman strong in her faith and as such were protected and cared for by that strong faith. I wish you and your family the very best. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: