You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Two Little Boys

Real Ghost Stories

Two Little Boys

 

Have you ever been in a relationship, you knew was doomed before the first kiss. Well this is where my story starts, as I believe there may be a correlation between what happened back yonder and this experience... When I was 23 years old doing the pub and club gig with my four piece band, One night after a heavy session of rock & roll and one or two many jack Daniels, I met a girl who let's say had unfortunate circumstances to her own life.

After a short while of dating, she revealed a couple of inner secrets to me, which were a little stronger to swallow than the one or two many jack Daniels. She had associates in the underworld, a former stripper and ex prostitute; she also had a drug habit... But in fairness to her confession, she was trying to clean her act up and was looking for a fresh start. For that reason I persisted with the relationship, but soon after realized it was just not going to work out, I'll leave that there.

A week or two after we split, she told me she was pregnant, for our own personal reasons we decided to have an abortion. It is a tough decision, I hold a different opinion now and I most certainly don't want to paint her as the villain. It takes two to tango and you learn from your own mistakes. I'm trying to be honest in giving you the full picture; bear in mind my wife will read this story for the first time and will feel some disappointment no doubt.

One night some years ago lying in bed with the light off, I rolled over to my side, the closet door was open. Inside I could see an apparition of a young boy about 10 years old, just sitting in there, closer to the back of it. With his knees bent and his arms around them, his hair was jet black... I had no idea who he was... He looked like he was just content sitting there starring at me. I could not make a correlation at this time, to as why or for what reason he was with me?

I saw him often at least three times a week, each time it was the same scenario, just sitting in my closet starring at me, then vanishing out of my view after a short while. At this stage as I have mentioned in my other stories, I was not coping real well with my physic experiences. I was not frightened by this apparition, more in denial and not willing to embrace my ability if you can call it that, which seemed to be manifesting itself at a rate I was not accustomed to. Regrettably I had chosen to ignore what I saw, rather than trying to communicate with him, something now by the way I regret big time. One weekend while I was out of town, my mother who later told me, saw an apparition of a boy walking around in her room. He looked like he was looking for something! When I asked her what he looked like, it was pretty much the same boy as I described before, including the jet black hair.

Now about 16 years ago my wife had a miscarriage, at the time it was upsetting, especially for my wife. But later on that year she had fallen pregnant with our last child Travis, who is the boy I have mentioned shares some of these experiences. One night and this was after I'd changed my bed around, so I was no longer facing the closet. I awoke suddenly, sensing that there was someone there. I looked at the end of my bed and saw a young boy standing there, it was not the same boy I'd seen before, and this boy had light brown hair and appeared a little older perhaps 12 years old. As I looked at him, he raised his finger and was pointing toward the closet. I got out of my bed to walk toward the closet, the door started to close like it was being pulled shut from inside itself. I went back to my bed to turn the lamp on and I have to admit, it was getting a bit creepy at this point. When I turned back around and proceeded to my closet, both boys I presumed had disappeared. As I could not see or feel either boy was in the room, a moment latter.

That was the last time to this day I saw either of those boys, I can't say for sure if they were connected to me in any way and I'd thought long and hard about going into so much detail presenting other possibilities. But I'm interested in what you think; I know there is a time period of difference between the two of them... But who knows how it all works, I am sorry for some of the choices I have made in my life and to those who are offended by them, especially my wife... I am not here to big note my experiences but to better understand them and as I've said before the truth could be in the balance of your reply... One other point worth noting, my ex girlfriend had jet black hair and my wife has light brown?

Other hauntings by aussiedaz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aussiedaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
You and me both, I do come back here occasionally as well and look at all of us add libing on the hop, it's a bit like watching a repeat of gillian's island, you can laugh at the same old lines and yes granny, I too do wonder what happened to moonshadow, you know when you meet someone and you instantly know your on the same wave length and I know some may think mine is a little warpedπŸ˜†... But he could return them just as much as I could send them with interest less tax and I do believe on facecrack, we would of been best of mate's...anyway I hope he is alright and maybe one day he might come back and give us all a encore and fill us in on the in betweens... 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Aussie: πŸ˜† I just sat here for the better part of an hour reading this thread LMAO!...I have a confession: I do this once in a while when I need to laugh...It's bitter-sweet though, I miss moonshadow 😒, and I often wonder what became of him?...Thanks for the memories and with spring right around the corner, I hope you have plenty o' shrimp for the barbie!...G'day ya'll! ❀
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
[at] tempestmoong, I don't check as often as I should mate and thank you for your comment, I still think about this experience and the reasons why perhaps one day I'll know a little more and I can't believe it's been two years already since I posted this story, regards once again.
tempestmoong (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
I'm sure that you probably don't check for comments at this late date but I wanted to tell you that I thought your story was sad and sweet.

I agree with what you were thinking that they are the ones you lost.

I thankfully have never had to make the decision that you did. I was lucky enough to be engaged to the love of my life when I got pregnant with our beautiful little girl.

Everyone has to make the decisions that are right for them. I'm happy that you have your family and I pray that your boys are together. ❀ 😒
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-17)
Moonshadow...are you there my friend I was wondering if you could leave me your email address...
Erebus (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
I do trust that everybody has a tile of the jigsaw. I sent the email and explained my reason. πŸ˜†
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Erebus...No problem I can understand you not wanting to share such dreams at this venue... I would also suggest... If only you feel that you would like another opinion about them, by all means send it through and I 'll see is there's an interpretation of some sort... But I do expect that your dreams are probably more clear to you and are in true meaning... Thank you for your reply,

Daz😁
Erebus (18 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Hi there,
First of all I apologyze for the delay in the answer but I was off for the weekend...
All that I can say is that since I was aware of "things" around me I grew consciuos that if I meet or get "interested" in people... They are not "common" at all, if you know what I mean... We all have messages to ex-change: they always are messages from above, no matter if we are aware of it or not. If you have the vision and the conscoiusness so you are already a guide on earth or you are about to be... And the tests in your life are just the training. (I'm talking on personal experiences)

About dreams and experiences on a different astral planes, yes I'am full of it, but I'm not 100 percent sure it's right to sure here (and I mean both on this site and the sister one): if you want let me know if you check on the email you gave here and I'll send you my full "version".
Just let me say through "devil's word" what happened to me today. I'm sick at home so I spent most of the day sleeping, trying to recover: they found twice a gate through which attack me and it is never funny, 'cause they test you above all on your weakness and that means on the people you care about... Let me say that it 's such an unfair way of "playing"! Anyway the real test is not only to verify if you "deserve" to help people, but also to check how much you can get close to the "evil" fire without getting burnt... If you know what I mean...

Erebus;)
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
Erebus my friend... Could it not be by chance I am conversing with a fellow guide?... Sometimes we are pulled together, to learn and help each other grow and develop in mysteries ways... Every day all around the world 100's or 1000's of people are helped by those guardians who help save you and I... Although we would like to believe there angels and sometimes they are... On most occasions there spiritual guides with the gift of vision... Something to think about?...

I have been on what I call an interim spiritual plane... Through dream visitation In a state of super consciousness... And communicated with spirits and a spirit guide and also supreme energy beings alive as well who are close to the creator... (hi) this person knows who I'm referring to lolxxx I have also seen the light... There are different spiritual stages in dreams and on some fields more lucid... It is sometimes about interpretation not what is presented... Only in A spiritual state of super consciousness... Can reality project its true meaning... I once found myself challenged by the devil in front of a supreme energy... In this particular dream which I'd changed mind about sharing, as it is to self glorifying... The dream was not about the devil it was a test to see if I would help others...

QUESTION;...have you had a similar dream... Understanding the interpretation is often miss understood by some and I believe the sister site here is full of such stories... But if you have one I will see if there's possibly another meaning... As you had
Used the demon word I suspect you have a dream to share lolxxx

Daz❀
Erebus (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
When I was a child I used to stay in the afternoon in the cradle next my parents' bed. One day some workers were fixing pavement the floor above ours: as usual I was staying in the cradle when suddenly I heard a voice telling me " move in the other room". I thought it was my mother saying it, anyway I moved and few seconds later the ceiling tumbled down on my cradle. I asked my mother later if she had told me to move, but she said she was in the kitchen and she didn't. I understood that something saved my life and now I know that it happened because I have a something to do here. Let me write further above that room. Now I can say that it was the center of a huge evil psychic activity: more than once I have been "visited" by demons in that space and I focused on a part of it I understood was a sort of gate. Now I know that dealing with it was a kind of "training" for the future for me, but it caused a lot of sufferings to everyone.
Dealing with death became usual to me and unfortunately as it happened to you, I predicted exactly both my granma's death and my father's death by cancer. And I know what it means when you are just a seer and can't do anything to help. I was the "ominous child" who could see other's death... Not very popular...
I know that everyone knows his story but let me tell you that you can do a lot for the living beings and the temporary-dead ones (I believe in reincarnation and I saw some of mine) even now: you can became stronger and more useful for them now. I read your stories and your awareness, your consciousness are the right way to do it! You can evolve spiritually even now.

Dreams are not my specific ability, anyway I don't know if you know that the dreaming status open the door of the other dimensions, I mean the ones when everything is already happened (I read you know about Cayce, so you know the Akasha). Unfotunately to me it happens to me only when I am awake and let the dreams to the "meeting" with the lower energies or low spitually evolved things, if you know what I mean... Have you ever met them?

Hugs
Erebus 😁
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
Erbus, I don't mind sharing a few more of my experiences and formulating opinions about them, when I was a child, I was laying on my bed, directly under the light... When all of a sudden someone, who I could not see... Picked me up of the bed into a upright position and moments later the light exploded and landed directly where my face would have been...question?...who was that person... Yes it was a guardian, I believe now it was my grandfather as recently I'd found out, that my eldest brother had seen his spirit around the same time... How did he know the light was going to explode?...premonitions the ability to see the future... For some individuals it is a useful skill in helpings others including themselves... This is my gift... To have the ability to see the future not only my own, but also my families... I have over the years been able to connect with them...
unfortunately with my mother after a premonition and a visit from my spirit guide who told me she was sick 2 years before she was diagnosed with cancer I was unable to save her life, I knew she would contract cancer I knew it was from her smoking but sadly there was nothing I could do... Except share my story in hope others may kick the habit... So I believe my gift (PREMONITIONS) will be a more useful tool when I die, in helping others especially my family... You hear often about people being pulled out of harms way, as like what I just described earlier... My intuition is... I will be one of those that are there in that moment to help change the coarse of those who have not yet fulfilled their journey... As those guides who have informed and protected me...

There are probably dozens upon dozens of similar premonitions I could share, but this one was the one that I was referring to, in this dream I saw a vehicle accident and I was in it... I could feel the death... How do I describe it... Soul shattering maybe, it feels very real and horrible quite frankly, I knew where this accident would take place and it was on my normal route home... Coming home that day I changed my route at a risk of being fined 1000 dollars as I was in my truck and some roads are of limit, by the time I got home it came over the radio that a fatal accident had occurred exactly on the road that was in my dream... It was not my time and there are spiritual interventions that occur all the time and I feel that my ability and purpose will be better served with them after I fulfill my own journey here and know... I also know, I will die at 77 years old... Perhaps if I come back in another life at some point My ability may be more mature and better suited to another person as to be quite honest" the not ons control " you mention is because of my comprehension not my ability... Still learning.

Regards Daz 😁 ❀
Erebus (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
thank you for your words my friend, if I can call you friend 😊 Your words make me even understand that there is more to "dig out" from you and that you are working on it!

You are right, your ability makes you able to be connected on the "right" choice, even if there are a lot of right choices. You said that it is for something from another time, what did you mean exactly? And how did it save your life? If this is not the right place to ask for I apologize, I don't mean to be indiscrete, my intent is only to share knowledge through anyone who needs it.

Hugs Erebus
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Hey FRAWIN yes I definitely remember that maybe you should ask if they will give all your old posts back haha 😁 it is great too see you back on here again.

Dan
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Erbus, There are plenty here who are brighter than me, but there are only a few who posess the true power of wisdom, your post was brillant and most appreciated... I am here to learn and part of learning is to listen and accept... The truth can only be embraced if your willing to accept it and I do not escape the laws of Karma correct!... The steps for me and the reason for submitting this story... Are to first question myself what is right from wrong... Then to admitt my experiences and choices I have made... Then To understand them and embrace them... Then to share and apoligize if needed... Then to listen and learn from others as much as I can... Then to start the heeling process... Then to improve myself for others to benifit including myself... For me, to truly appreciate who I am I must seek the answers to my life past and present. This process is needed to improve me on a spiritual level... Thank you for your input,

Not on control skills- correct... It is my intuition that my ability has a purpose for another time... Maybe even another life... But it does present itself to me at times... And when I think about it... It offers me a choice or another path to choose, even on one occassion to a point, where it saved my life... If that makes any sense... Thank you again.

Regards Aussiedaz
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Under the cloak of night, she steals in, attempting to gain a seat in the back row of the auditorium without drawing attention to herself...
Whoa. Is that...?
HEY FRAWIN! Whassup?!
Pshaw. Just blew my cover.
Heading back out.
FRAWIN (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Hey kardagen, DARKNESS is right don't worry about how many post you have 😊. Look at me, at one time I had close to 2000 comments logged and now I'm starting over πŸ˜†.

FRAWIN 😊
Erebus (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I believe that nothing happens by chance and above all for those who are developing their own way through the "real" world around us. First of all I wanted to say that this story touched something inside my heart. More than a ghost story it sounds like a meeting with both your karma and dharma, that means with what you did and what you are going to do to fix it. Maybe your inner world (regret) blowing out through not-on-control skills such as psychic abiity, or maybe it's just the sacrifice of that unborn life to make you closer to a world you'd deal with. I believe in the end that what matters is if you moved on on that experience and if you feel "improved" by it. 😊
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Not sure, stuck on my hand held so I can't check any music I don't already have on the dern thing. Just bouncing between here and there so I don't miss anybodys posts. Need to start bringing the laptop to work with me.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Its all good nick, what about that song creep by the radiators is it worth an audition over at facebook... Hello seeker...
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Bah ill have to copy it off the record. You'll love it. Cant remeber who wrote it, Dr. Dementia was an ol' radio show me Dao used to listen to.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
<laughing my butt off here> Wow.
All I can say, guys. Just that.
Wow.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Tried to Google up that song mate? Couldn't find it, perhaps it was a morphophonemic with the conclusion we can't find one, are you confused cause I amπŸ˜•I need my medication, OR SOMETHING?

Darkness, good to hear from you mate, cheers. 😁
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Just another night cutta, had a few drunkards to chase off but other wise nice and quite. In the words of someone much older then me " dam the torpedos and full speed ahead"
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Me two mates, you little beauty where not done yet, the horse has bolted she 's full of running, you little champions what's happening.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I guess your right, as long as they are quality posts haha... Ahh like anything out of this deranged mind of mine is quality any more. I'm just glad ya'll are kind enough to pretend to understand me hehe.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
kardagen how areya mate good to hear from you, haha don't worry bout how many posts you have made look at whitebuffalos or kimsoutho's πŸ˜†
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I feel so inadequate... 400 200 300 <sniffle> 70... 70 posts the rest of ya'll are in the double digits... By the by. Hiya Dark.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Im still here aswell aussie don't worry wouldn't leave you buy yourself mate, just having some dramas with facebook but will eventually get it sorted hope all is well mate! 😁
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
There coming to take me away... Aha there coming to take me away heeheh... Not to worry Aussie M'boy think we've all hit the pillz just a bit to hard. There's still life left in de ol'girl yet...
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Moonshadow, you still around old mate I think there's only you and me left, maybe I'm all alone... Ahh well... We know how long a peice of string is, but it was fun and a fitting tribute to the two little boys!...Laughter truly is the best medicine... Lol guys

Aussie❀

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: